Pentagram Hallmark

27.02.2019 15:39
li

Hallo an alle,
ich habe in den letzten Tagen einige Fotos gesammelt, die ich in China gesehen habe. Dieser fünfzackige Stern erscheint an einigen Stellen des Dunhill-Feuerzeugs. Ich weiß nicht, wofür es steht, vielleicht kann mir jemand danke
sagen
Zhang

Hello everyone,
in recent days, I have collected some pictures. I saw them in China. The five-pointed star appeared in some places on the Dunhill lighter. I don’t know what it stands for. Maybe someone can tell me, thank you.
Regards
Zhang

Bildanhänge
imagepreview

screenshot_20190227224254

download

imagepreview

screenshot_20190227224303

download

imagepreview

screenshot_20190227224314

download

imagepreview

screenshot_20190227224328

download

Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.02.2019 18:16

Dear Zhang,

For what it is, they are Russian silver marks, in general silver hard silver in the range of 800 to 900

Greetings. Dimitri

?????

???????????????????????800?900???

???????
Q?n'ài de zh?ng,

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.02.2019 03:39
li

[quote="Dimitri"]Dear Zhang,

For what it is, they are Russian silver marks, in general silver hard silver in the range of 800 to 900

Greetings. Dimitri

Hi Dimitri
Thank you for telling me. But there seems to be another problem. Has Russia produced Dunhill lighter ? If not, then why is there a Russian mark? This is really interesting
Kind Regards
Zhang

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.02.2019 09:09

Hi Zhang,

I'm not an expert but I believe that it has something to do with France. Dunhill manufactured and sold in France but I could be wrong.

Regards
Andrea

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.02.2019 12:07
li

Zitat von andrea
Hi Zhang,

I'm not an expert but I believe that it has something to do with France. Dunhill manufactured and sold in France but I could be wrong.

Regards
Andrea

Hi Andrea
Thank you, any suggestion is the development of ideas, we
are getting closer to the truth, this is very good ?
Best Regards
Zhang

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.04.2019 20:15

Hi. The Star means the lighter was made in Switzerland.
By la nationale. Should read on bottom "made in Switzerland " or "paris" which would mean it was made for French market. Star Only on silver or gold uniques. The two rectangular marks are the French import weevil hallmarks. Rgds

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.10.2019 11:27
li

Zitat

Hi. The Star means the lighter was made in Switzerland.
By la nationale.

Hi Mike
Sorry, I may have missed your reply, thank you very much for your information, this is great.
Best Regards

Antworten

Beitrag melden
04.06.2020 21:06

Hey, your welcome. Didnt see your reply rgds

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!