unknown lighter

17.03.2019 11:16
li

Hallo Liebe freunde,
ich habe ein schönes feuerzeug gefunden, aber ich weiß nichts über marke und geschichte. Etwas, das mir helfen könnte, die daten zu ergänzen? Danke.
Segen

Hello guys
I got a delicate lighter, but I do not know its brand and history, anyone understand? Maybe it can help me to add some information.thanks.
Regards

Bildanhänge
imagepreview

20190317_180922.jpg

download

imagepreview

20190317_180938.jpg

download

Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
20.03.2019 08:19
Joe

Hi Zhang

Die Berendsohn AG ist ein Unternehmen auf dem Werbeartikel-Markt mit Hauptsitz in Hamburg und Absatzmärkten in fünfzehn europäischen Ländern[3]. Der jährliche Umsatz beträgt nach Unternehmensangaben etwa 49 Millionen Euro[4]. Insgesamt bestehen Kontakte zu über 100.000 Geschäftskunden. Die Berendsohn AG verkauft ihre Produkte im Direktvertrieb mit eigenem Außendienst an andere Unternehmen. Der überwiegende Teil der Kunden stammt aus Geschäftsbeziehungen zu kleinen und mittelständischen Unternehmen. Berendsohn beschäftigt im Gesamtkonzern etwa 900 Mitarbeiter[5]. Die Werbeanbringung, Verpackung und Versand erfolgen seit 2013 in der zentralen Produktionsstätte in Brüsewitz.[6] Tochterunternehmen sind die INTERWEGA international Gesellschaft für Debitorenmanagement m.b.H., Hamburg, die INTERWEGA International Incassoservice B.V., Rotterdam, die Kleine & Jockers GmbH[7], Hamburg sowie die Lynka SP. z.o.o. in Krakau[8].

Berendsohn AG is a company active on the promotional products market with its headquarters in Hamburg and markets in 14 European states. According to the company, the annual turnover amounts to approx. EUR 80 million. Berendsohn AG maintains business relationships with more than 100,000 clients. The company exclusively sells its products b2b. There are no business relationships to private end-users. The majority of clients originates from small and medium-sized enterprises. Approximately 850 employees work for Berendsohn. The products are refined in three company-owned production centres, namely Hamburg, Brüsewitz and Milan.

The company was founded in 1833 as publishing house „B. S. Berendsohn“ by Bernhard Salomon Berendsohn. In the second half of the 19th century they sold mostly premium-quality copperplate engravings showing views of the city (so-called „Hamburgensien“). After World War II, holocaust-survivor Günther Berendsohn (11 January 1916 – 20 September 1992; arrested 1944 – 1945 in the KZ Buchenwald) refounded the company. From then on they sold advertising material. The businessman extended the company from a one-man-business to a company with 50 employees and an annual turnover of 5 million DM. In the course of the company's expansion, in 1964 new markets in France, Italy, Norway, Austria, Sweden, and Switzerland where created. In the years before 2008, they created new markets in Denmark, Belgium, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, and Spain. 2007 the company extended its business segment into the sale of staff clothes.

[attachment=0]Berendsohn.JPG[/attachment]
Segen, Joe

Bildanhänge
imagepreview

berendsohn.jpg

download

Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.03.2019 04:51
li

Zitat von Joe
Hi Zhang

Die Berendsohn AG ist ein Unternehmen auf dem Werbeartikel-Markt mit Hauptsitz in Hamburg und Absatzmärkten in fünfzehn europäischen Ländern[3]. Der jährliche Umsatz beträgt nach Unternehmensangaben etwa 49 Millionen Euro[4]
Segen, Joe

Hello Joe
Thank you for your detailed reply. It must have taken you a lot of time. I really appreciate it, and it let me know a real and interesting history. In this case, the company does not specialize in lighters. It's just an add-on product?Is it accurate for me to understand it this way ?
Thank you again .
Kind Regards
Zhang

Antworten

Beitrag melden
31.03.2022 17:07

Habe bei mir auch noch so ein Teil gefunden.

Bildanhänge
imagepreview

20220331_1640200.jpg

download

imagepreview

20220331_1640380.jpg

download

imagepreview

20220331_1641390.jpg

download

imagepreview

20220331_1641480.jpg

download

imagepreview

20220331_1646130.jpg

download

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!