Unknown to me - possible TCW

16.01.2021 19:59

Dear, once again I turn to the most experienced of the group, to identify a lighter.
In this case, a lighter, which, due to the construction, the rivets and the engraving, seems to be from the early 1920s,
The clothing material, having no wear marks, or bronze shadows, I would dare to say that it could be alpacca, but I'm not sure.
It reminds me of the TCW taifun or trench lighters, which are of a similar mechanism, but made of bronze and lighter construction

Any comment to identify it is appreciated

Regards. Dimitri

Mir unbekannt - mögliche TCW

Lieber, ich wende mich noch einmal an den erfahrensten der Gruppe, um ein Feuerzeug zu identifizieren.
In diesem Fall scheint ein Feuerzeug, das aufgrund der Konstruktion, der Nieten und der Gravur aus den frühen 20er Jahren stammt,
Das Kleidungsmaterial, das keine Gebrauchsspuren oder Bronzetöne aufweist, würde ich wagen zu sagen, dass es Alpacca sein könnte, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher.
Es erinnert mich an die TCW-Taifun- oder Grabenfeuerzeuge, die einen ähnlichen Mechanismus aufweisen, jedoch aus Bronze und einer leichteren Konstruktion bestehen

Jeder Kommentar zur Identifizierung wird geschätzt

Grüße. Dimitri

Bildanhänge
imagepreview

20210116_154424.jpg

download

imagepreview

20210116_154434.jpg

download

imagepreview

20210116_154443.jpg

download

imagepreview

20210116_154452.jpg

download

imagepreview

20210116_154502.jpg

download

imagepreview

20210116_154511.jpg

download

imagepreview

20210116_154529.jpg

download

imagepreview

20210116_154544.jpg

download

Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.01.2021 09:21
Joe

Olá Dimitri

Wenn ich mir die Bearbeitung genauer ansehe, glaube nicht, dass das Feuerzeug fabriksmäßig gefertigt wurde
Aus meiner Sicht war da ein findiger Bastler am Werk, der da aus diversen Teilen sein eigenes Stück gebaut hat

[attachment=0]Selfmade.JPG[/attachment]

If I take a closer look at the machining, I don't think the lighter was factory-made
From my point of view, there was a resourceful hobbyist at work who built his own piece from various parts

Best Regards, Joe

Bildanhänge
imagepreview

selfmade.jpg

download

Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.01.2021 19:14

Dear Joe,

I do not rule out that possibility, and if so, it is an excellent handicraft work, since the mechanism is not entirely simple to build and works perfectly.

Thank you for your contribution

Antworten

Beitrag melden
18.01.2021 00:07
Se

While I agree that the finish could suggest a handmade one-off, the mechanism for sure is borrowed from "Tempête" lighters made in France 1920s-30s under different marques.

I have variants marked Feudor, L'aquilon and Rustic.

They are generally taller, the parts are longer, including the u-shaped rod that connects the spring with the cap.

I can make pictures, but I assume those are well known models to you.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
19.01.2021 13:04

I thank you, and if I have several Feudor and L'aquilon with similar mechanisms, but they are different enough, especially in manufacturing, to think that it is not directly linked to those brands

Regards. Dimitri

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!