Crown hallmark

22.04.2019 05:26
li

Hallo liebe Freunde,
Das kleine Feuerzeug ist immer voller endloser Erkundungsräume.
Ich habe ein Radarfeuerzeug bekommen, seine Farbe ist Gold, unten befindet sich eine kleine Markierung, und es sieht aus wie eine Krone. Kennt jemand die Informationen zu diesem Tag? Es scheint, dass ein Land ein solches Kennzeichen hat, aber ich kann mich nicht daran erinnern und ich kann es kaum finden. Ich bin dankbar für all die Hilfe.
Vielen Dank !

Dear friends, the little lighter is always full of endless exploration space. I got a radar lighter, its color is gold, there is a small mark at the bottom, and it looks like a crown. Does anyone know the information about this tag? It seems that a country has such a mark, but I can't remember it, and I can hardly find it.I am grateful for all the help.
Regards Zhang

Bildanhänge
imagepreview

20190422_112258.jpg

download

imagepreview

20190422_112322.jpg

download

Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.04.2019 07:36
li

Unfortunately, no one can tell the mark.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
27.04.2019 11:44
Joe

Hi there

Sorry, but that is the search for the famos needle in a haystack
The letters inside the crown look for me arabic or asiatic, perhaps an import or tax hallmark

Kind regards, Joe

Antworten

Beitrag melden
28.04.2019 13:33
li

Zitat von Joe
Hi there

Sorry, but that is the search for the famos needle in a haystack

Hi Joe
Yes, I understand that it must be very difficult. Thank you for telling me your guess, maybe the results are not important, and the fun of exploration is the reason why we really love them.Let us continue to enjoy it.
Kind Regards

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!