New Book about lighters based on catalogs

21.09.2017 13:14
au

hello everybody
I want to make a new book about automatics lighters from 1909 to 1961!!! based on catalogs by date
so I would like to know if it's a problem for anybody who shared his catalogs on this forum, if I put them in my book
I think the book will have about 300 pages of catalogs only about automatic lighter !!
I'll try to do it for Krefeld 2018
regards
olivier

Antworten

Beitrag melden
21.09.2017 15:20

Hi olivier,

I could not help with the catalogs, but i for sure would like to have the upcoming book.

See u @Krefeld and good luck .

Best regards, Dietmar

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.09.2017 10:36
Joe

Hi Olivier

I think the most catalogs and documents from the members of this forum you can found [url=https://lighterclub.xobor.de/[/url] !
How far it is copyrighted, I can not judge too, since you'd have to ask Andrea!

Regards, Joe

Antworten

Beitrag melden
22.09.2017 14:33

Lieber Autolighter,

Ich halte es für eine ausgezeichnete Idee und sehr nützlich für Sammler,

Ich weiß nicht, wie das Urheberrecht an diesen Materialien arbeitet, da sie schon vor langer Zeit bearbeitet wurden

für meinen Teil kann ich das ganze Material, das ich im Digitalformat habe, schicken

Grüße

Dimitri

Dear Autolighter,

I consider it an excellent idea, and very useful for collectors,

I do not know how copyright works on those materials, since they were edited a long time ago

for my part I can send all the material I have in digital format about it

regards

Dimitri

Antworten

Beitrag melden
23.09.2017 08:12

Hi Olivier,

the forum itself has no copyright on the documents published. If the different catalogues has still copyright I also cannot judge. Some companies closed many years ago and therefore I don't believe that problem could exist. In any case we cannot take any responsibility on this.

In regard the new catalogue you know already that the interest also from my side is big and think about what I wrote you in my first email It would be a great help for us.

Regards
Andrea

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!